Skip to main content

Underground City

 Cappadocia or Kapadokya, so many forms to write and pronounce one of the most facinated Central Anatolia in Turkey.

Not recommended though if your Claustrophobic or scared from confined spaces. 

A small entrance, make you go down through that stairs, as I'm going down my fingers touching the wall, clay was cold, soft and nourishfull.

It's getting  darker, some areas without light so I had to open my cellphone light just to go through the stairs. 

I'm getting confused, my breathing changed I can bearly take them, we are 100 feet underground, oxygen was poor, I'm freezing and all I was thinking about was I miss the surface so god damn much. 


                                                                                                                         To be continued , , , 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Lego attraction in great Istanbul.

  One of the incredible moments in Istanbul was having fun in that wonderful Lego world. It was a little bit expensive almost 600 Turkish lira per ticket yet it was worth the pocket fellas, There was a great amount of Legos galleries showing magnificent Istanbul's famous attractions as the pics were taken and so much more, more games for adults and kids plus a great Lego movie 3 or 4 D theater showing funny Lego movie with effects like bubbles falling from the roof of the theater. And guess what! A Turkish airplane was flying on top of my head made all from Legos.    Here is a pic of the details of the biggest Turkish flag made by Legos alone .. how incredible is that!  Hope that you enjoyed the report ... here are link for any further inquiries:  LEGOLAND Istanbul:  

Austrian traditional food

  Welcome to the list of fourth most delicious foods that you need to consider if your plan involved Austria. Most of the tradition foods ranked below will be found all over Austria,All mentioned foods we have tried them In several places the deference was in flavor put the dish was worth the hype.  1 - Beef Goulash.  Meet gravy that I would definitly give it number one choice for my next visit.  2 -Apfelstrudel.  Second choice for this stuning rasberry pie or tart ,such an amaizing dessert.  3 - Wiener Schnitzel.  Third choice looks like Escalope and taste amazing made of fried breaded chicken surved with potato on side.  4 - Erdäpfelsalat.  Lastly,Fourth choice potato salad,some resturants adding chopped bacon or fried eggs as a protein source, taste nice. 

Best gifts for him

Whether you were traveling and passed by an outlet or stayed at your hometown wondering a bout gifting your significant  other ,lover and your Special man, here is some ideas might help you to decide. 1)Montblanc. Pen,wallets,bags,perfumes,watches,Montblanc have mastered them all. 2)Apple. Watch,Ipad,Iphones,macbook air,airpods, Apple can compete better with electronics.  3)Cartier. pens,watches and bracelets can be a wonderful choice.  4)Coach. Bags,shose,ID holders. 5)Adidas,Nike. Comfy clothe and shose can be something you crave sometimes,these can make excellent choice.